PIXO's goal is to provide 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
Your purchase should make you happy. If for some reason you need to return an item, please follow the procedures below:
1. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you MUST contact us within 7 days from the time you receive your purchase to obtain a RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). This must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
All returns must be accompanied with a Return Authorization number. To provide the customer with proper and quick service, the Return Authorization number will allow our staff to follow your instructions for exchange or credit. Without the Return Authorization we are unable to service the buyer with the correct actions. Please contact our customer service department via email or fill in the Return Form below for a Return Authorization number. If the return has no number it could be subject to a surcharge. We understand the need of returns and are happy to provide 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION however, please help us to serve you better. We want you to be a happy returning customer.
2. The watch MUST be returned in its original presentation box with all booklets and stuff inside.
3. You will be responsible for ALL shipping costs. We recommend that you insure the package. If you choose not to insure the package, you will be liable for lost or damaged product.
4. In the unlikely event that you receive a watch that is defective, has been damaged in transit, or is not the one you ordered then you can return it to us for exchange or a full refund. Under these circumstances we will also refund you the cost incurred returning the item to us.
5. THE WATCH CAN BE RETURNED ONLY IF IT HAS NEVER BEEN WORN. We only sell new watches. It is impossible to wear a watch, even for a short time and not get it scratched or blemished. PLEASE understand that we can not accept a return if it is not in the EXACT same condition as we shipped to you. RESIZED or MODIFIED watches with links removed will not be eligible for returns.
6. When we receive the item, our returns department confirm that everything is present and in its in original condition to ensure its eligibility for refund. We process refunds as quickly as possible and you will receive an email to notify you when the email has been processed. We process most refunds on the same day which they were received, but please allow up to a maximum of 14 days for the money to reach your account. It rarely takes this long, but can happen sometimes for reasons such as bank delays or errors.
7. In the unlikely event that your watch develops a fault within the warranty period (12 months after the date of purchase), we shall exchange or repair it for you. If, however, the fault is due to excessive wear or accidental damage you will not be eligible for an exchange or repair. If it is found to be faulty, we shall also refund your postal expenses in the form of a cheque. Please note we cannot make any concrete promises to exchange an item, or issue a postal refund, until we have seen and assessed the item. Please read the Warranty section in the instruction manual for more information.
8. If you have any questions regarding your return, please feel free to contact us at anytime, we are always happy to help. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS IMPORTANT TO PIXO.
Please complete the form below to request an RMA number.